Privacy and Security
delabs Sites does not collect or ask the visitor to provide any personal or private information. delabs Sites does not use any technical or other mechanisms to obtain your name, email, phone, address or any other personal information. delabs understands the importance of user privacy and will ensure that private information is not collected by the web pages or software at delabs Sites.
Communication in delabs Sites is done by email, contact forms and forums, The Visitor can use these to give limited details on his own accord and consent. This information is used to reply and solve a technical issue. The email, name or other details are not used by delabs for any other purpose and is kept confidential.
delabs Sites uses advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the websites. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide relevant advertisements.
Ask or Tell delabs
All delabs Sites are also available on SSL that means Secure and Private Data over the web. Use https:// Prefix.
The Above URLs are of the Websites of delabs, Indicated as the delabs Sites in all references above, Full List below.
delabs, dapj, Anwheel and EEMetric are brands of delabs Technologies.
The full list of Blogs and Sites of delabs are at delabs EE Pages.
Misrepresentation - There are some websites, blogs and profiles that use the delabs brand names. Some are mere coincidence. Quite a few are impersonation, imitation and plagiarism. These fake entitles use our brands to make commercial gains by the misuse of Social Media and Digital Marketing methods.
delabs Sites links or lists many good websites, firms and pages with a summary of the description provided on that website. These may be like the products, services or other information that the webmaster of that site has published for public view.
delabs Sites takes utmost care while linking to pages of companies and individuals. The visitor is requested to observe caution when he visits an external link, by means of search, media, ads, pages or blogs.
In the Circuits FAQ which answers Technical questions of users, The Question Answer Thread for free support is published with the Initials of the Name or Nickname of the user. No Personal details of the Visitor is collected, the email is kept confidential.
EE Open News - Allows Anybody to Post Electronics Engineering News Anonymously. These are Moderated and Published.
Public can submit in Anonymity an EE Firm or Tech Article at EE design and also comment or interact using Nicknames for full privacy.
delabs Sites hosting is secure and precautions are taken to make the Web Applications safe for user. There are rare possibilities though, Just like any website, the security could be breached and website compromised.
Redirection - When you try to visit a Website it could lead you elsewhere. Visitors and Traffic may be Hijacked at different points in the path. Right from your Smartphone or Computer, to the Webhost, ISP, DNS, Application, Cloud or CDN. It could also happen on any Server in the path including VPNs.
delabs advises all people and companies to move to SSL structure with https:// prefix for websites. This certainly reduces the chance of misdirection and also makes the sites safer for visitors.
delabs also requests visitors to use a Laptop or Desktop with Linux for Optimum Privacy and Security.
Please be cautious while using the Smartphone, Social Media, Instant Messengers and Apps; these are the source of many of the Privacy and Security incidents we see today.
Before you start browsing the web, turn off location, clear history and log out of all services, this enhances the privacy and security of your Online Sessions.
It may be a good and safe idea to do all financial transactions on a Laptop Browser with a Dedicated User ID for solely that activity.
Learn Electronic Design
- Schematics of delabs - Circuit Diagrams, Design.
- Soldermans Basics - Tutorials, Theory, Fundamentals.
- Hobby Hound - Hobby, DIY, Do it Yourself Projects.
- Circuit Design Gopher - Product Design, EDA, ASIC Design.
- Circuits FAQ - Electronics Design Notes and Answers.
- Power Electronics and Energy - Power Supplies, Electricals.
Electronic Parts and Instruments
- Electronic Components - Parts, Instruments, Tools.
- Embedded System Design - Microcontroller, SOC, FPGA, ASIC.
- Industrial Electronics - Engineering Products Cladistics.
- RF Wireless and Photonics - Networking, Microwave, Optics.
- Semiconductor Devices - Diode, Transistor, IC Chips.
- Test and Measurement - Instrumentation and Test Equipment.
Sections of delabs
- Hobby DIY Electronics - Do it Yourself, The World Over.
- delabs Schematics - Electronic Circuits and Diagrams.
- delabs Technologies - Technology Blog and Product Design.
- Electronic Materials - Electronic Components and Materials.
- EE Design Library - Electronic Design Community.
- EE Circuits - Electronic Engineering Schematic Diagrams.